Armin Van Buuren Is A Dutch Dj, Producer, And Record Label Owner Who Has Gained Worldwide Recognition For His Uplifting And Energetic Trance Music. He Was Born On December 25, 1976, In Leiden, Netherlands. Armin Began His Music Career In The Late 1990s And Has Since Released Numerous Albums, Singles, And Remixes. He Is Known For His High-energy Performances And Has Performed At Some Of The World’s Largest Music Festivals. In Addition To His Music Career, He Hosts A Weekly Radio Show Called “A State Of Trance,” Which Reaches Millions Of Listeners Globally. Armin Has Won Many Awards For His Work And Has Been A Major Influence In The Trance Music Scene.
Armin Van Buuren Biography, Age, Gender, Wiki, Net Worth
Armin Van Buuren Early Life
Rmin Van Buuren Was Born On December 25, 1976, In Leiden, Netherlands. He Was Raised In A Musical Family, And His Father Was A Pianist. Armin’s Interest In Music Began At An Early Age, And He Started Playing The Piano When He Was Just Five Years Old. He Later Learned To Play The Guitar And Started Composing His Own Music.
Armin Attended Stedelijk Gymnasium Leiden, A High School In His Hometown, Where He Was An Excellent Student. After Graduating, He Went On To Study Law At Leiden University, But He Soon Realized That His True Passion Was Music.
In The Early 1990s, Armin Began Djing At Local Clubs And Parties. He Started Producing His Own Music In 1995, And His First Track, “Check Out Your Mind,” Was Released In 1996 Under The Pseudonym “Armin.” He Continued To Release Music Under Various Aliases, Including Darkstar And Gig, Before Adopting His Own Name As His Artist Moniker.
Armin Van Buuren Career
Armin Van Buuren Is One Of The Most Successful And Influential Djs And Producers In The World. He Has Been Active In The Music Industry Since The Mid-1990s And Has Released Numerous Albums, Singles, And Remixes.
In 1999, Armin Started Hosting His Own Radio Show Called “A State Of Trance,” Which Has Become One Of The Most Popular And Long-running Radio Shows In The World. The Show Features The Latest And Greatest In Trance And Progressive Music And Has Millions Of Listeners Worldwide.
Armin’s Breakthrough Came In 2000 With The Release Of His Single “Communication,” Which Became A Huge Club Hit And Helped Establish Him As A Leading Figure In The Trance Scene. He Followed This Up With Several More Successful Singles And Remixes, Including “Blue Fear,” “Shivers,” And “Burned With Desire.”
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
Armin Van Buuren’s Net Worth Is Estimated To Be Around $55 Million, According To Celebrity Net Worth. The Majority Of His Wealth Comes From His Successful Music Career, Which Includes Album Sales, Concerts, Music Festivals, And His Radio Show “A State Of Trance.” He Is Also The Founder Of The Record Label Armada Music, Which Has Become One Of The Biggest And Most Successful Electronic Music Labels In The World. Additionally, Armin Has Various Endorsement Deals With Companies Such As Philips, Heineken, And Mastercard, Which Contribute To His Net Worth.
Armin Van Buuren Awards
Armin van Buuren has won numerous awards throughout his career. Here are some of his notable awards:
- DJ Mag Top 100: Armin has been named the world’s number one DJ a record five times, in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012.
- International Dance Music Awards (IDMA): Armin has won over 25 IDMA awards, including Best Global DJ, Best Trance Track, and Best Compilation/Mix Album.
- Beatport Awards: Armin has won several Beatport awards, including Best Trance DJ, Best Global DJ, and Best Trance Track.
- Grammy Awards: Armin has been nominated for a Grammy Award five times, and he won the award for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical in 2014 for his remix of the song “Summertime Sadness” by Lana Del Rey.
- Dutch Edison Awards: Armin has won two Edison Awards, which are considered the most prestigious music awards in the Netherlands.
- DJ Awards: Armin has won several DJ Awards, including Best Trance DJ and Best International DJ.
- Buma Awards: Armin has won multiple Buma Awards, which are given to the best Dutch composers, authors, and music publishers.
Armin Van Buuren Assets
Armin van Buuren has accumulated a significant amount of assets throughout his successful music career. Some of his notable assets include:
- Real estate: Armin reportedly owns several properties, including a luxurious villa in his hometown of Leiden, Netherlands, as well as a penthouse apartment in Amsterdam.
- Armada Music: Armin is the co-founder of Armada Music, one of the world’s leading electronic dance music record labels. The company has become a multi-million dollar business and has helped to launch the careers of many successful artists.
- Cars: Armin is known to be a car enthusiast and reportedly owns several high-end vehicles, including a Ferrari and a Porsche.
- DJ equipment: Armin is known for using state-of-the-art DJ equipment in his performances, and he reportedly owns several expensive pieces of gear, including a custom-made DJ booth.