Who is Novak Djokovic?
Novak Djokovic is a professional tennis player from Serbia. He was born on May 22, 1987, in Belgrade, Serbia. Djokovic started playing tennis at the age of four and turned professional in 2003 at the age of 16. He is considered one of the greatest tennis players of all time.
What is his Net Worth?
Novak Djokovic Quotes
We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” 1
I know that success does not come at once, it is not a thing achieved overnight. It is the result of many, many, many years of working and trying to achieve goals.” 1
When the last point is done, we are humans. Give your opponent a hug and say, ‘great fight,’ and that’s all.” 1
I think luck falls on not just the brave but also the ones who believe they belong there.” 1In terms of playing ability there is nothing to choose between number one and 100. Instead, it’s a question of who believes and who wants it more? Which player is mentally stronger? Which player is going to fight the hardest in the big points? These are the things that determine who is the champion.” 1
novak djokovic has won a total of 85 singles titles in his career as of September 20234. He has won the Australian Open nine times, the French Open once, Wimbledon six times, and the US Open four times.
novak djokovic has gained a total of 24 Grand Slam singles titles in his profession as of September 2023. He has gained the Australian Open nine times, the French Open as soon as, Wimbledon six times, and the usa Open 4 times. he is certainly one of most effective three male tennis players to have held all four Grand Slam titles on the same time, which he did during 2015 and 2016.
Prize Money Earnings
Career Earnings Overview
Novak Djokovic Books
- Serve to Win: The 14-day Gluten-free Plan for Physical and Mental Excellence (2014)
- The Djokovic Effect: How the World’s Best Tennis Player Became a Global Superstar (2018)
- Novak: My Life and Journey (2021)
- Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi
- Rafa: My Story by Rafael Nadal
- Facing Novak Djokovic: Inside the Head of the Greatest Tennis Player in the World by Christopher Clarey
Family and Philanthropy
Jelena Ristic Djokovic
Djokovic married Jelena Ristic in July 2014. The couple has two children together: Stefan and Tara.
Novak Djokovic Foundation
The Novak Djokovic Foundation was founded in 2007 with a mission to provide children with access to early childhood education in Serbia. The foundation has opened several preschools in Serbia and has helped more than 30,000 children so far5.
In December 2020, Djokovic launched a Season of Giving campaign for the third consecutive year to raise €100,000 to help open a preschool in both Vajska and Ljubis, two villages in Serbia. Djokovic and his wife Jelena matched all donations6.
Raiffeisen Bank International
Highest-Earning Tennis Player in History?
one of the nice-paid tennis players in history is novak djokovic. but, it need to be noted that Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal also are among the maximum-incomes tennis gamers in history. As of September 2023, his profession earnings from prizes and endorsements are estimated to be round $1.02 billion.
Novak Djokovic Brands
Novak Djokovic has been associated with several brands throughout his career. Here are some of his brand endorsements:
- Hublot: Novak Djokovic partnered with Hublot in August 2021 after parting ways with Seiko in January 2021. The deal is still active and the financial details of the deal are not revealed 1.
- Lacoste: French brand Lacoste contracted Novak Djokovic in May 2017 to sign a five-year deal as his clothing sponsor. The deal would see him earn around US$9.4 million each year till 2022. Lacoste also hired him as a brand ambassador 12.
- Head: Novak Djokovic has been playing with Head racquets since 2001, though in 2005, he switched to Wilson for a couple of seasons before switching back to Head in 2008. In May 2018, Head extended their contracts with Alexander Zverev and Novak Djokovic. Though the financial details of the deal were not revealed, according to reports, the deal is set to fetch them around US$7.5 million per year till 2023 1.
- Asics: Novak Djokovic has been partnering with the footwear brand ASICS since 2018 and currently wears the Asics Court FF2 shoes 1.
What is novak djokovic record at Wimbledon?
novak djokovic owns an 86-10 record at Wimbledon, which is more than the rest of the Top 20 players in the Pepperstone ATP Rankings combined .
Can Djokovic tie Roger Federer’s SW19 record?
Yes, novak djokovic has an opportunity to tie Federer’s SW19 record by winning his eighth Wimbledon title .
How many major singles titles has Djokovic won?
novak djokovic has won at least 12 major singles titles, which puts him in an elite group of only five men in history who have achieved this feat .